What are the system requirements for TargetProcess On-Site?
The following software and hardware requirements should be met to install TargetProcess on your local server:
|Operating System (OS)||Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 / Server 2008 R2 / 8 / Server 2012
Both the 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions are supported.
If you have Linux or MacOS, you can install TargetProcess On-Site using a virtual machine. Or try TargetProcess On-Demand which is hosted on our servers.
Windows 8 / Server 2012 supported in TargetProcess v2.23.14+.
|Database (DB)||Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012
Free MS SQL Server Express editions are fully supported *.
|Application Server||Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 8.0
Microsoft .NET Frameworks 3.5 SP1 and 4.0 final version are both needed
Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) feature should be installed
MS IIS Express editions not supported.
|Client Web Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 8 / 9
Mozilla Firefox 4+
Apple Safari 3+
These are minimal requirements. If you’re looking to use TargetProcess heavily for a 50+ team, a more powerful machine is recommended e.g. Intel Xeon Quad 2.6+GHz, 8+Gb RAM, RAID10 4 SAS disks.
- The maximum DB size is 4 GB per DB (10 GB for SQL Server Express 2008 R2; the limit is per database (log files excluded);
- No SQL Server Agent service
- Hardware-utilization limits:
- Single physical CPU, but multiple cores allowable
- 1 GB of RAM (runs on a system with any RAM amount, but uses only 1 GB at most)