How to analyze User Story or Bug Development Flow
Go to User Story or Bug view and click the Flow tab.
Development flow is a sleek visualized timeline of state transitions which also includes miscellaneous User Story or Bug history info. What's cool about this visual flow: it uncovers some unexposed details which nevertheless reveal if the trend is good or bad very quickly, and answers questions like:
- How many days has this User Story been in this particular state?
- Were there any delays?
- Was there any re-work?
- Who was responsible for the User Story?
- When were Bugs and Tasks added and closed?
- How much time was spent each day?
- Were there any impediments?
Here's the general idea:
You can spot good or bad development trends with it:
Check out some real examples to get the best feel of how useful the Development Flow Chart can be: