How to set up TargetProcess Eclipse/Mylyn Connector
- Download TargetProcess Mylyn Connector
- Start Eclipse
- Go to
- Unmark the Group items by category checkbox
- Click Add
- In the Add Repository form, click Archive and enter the path to the TP Mylyn connector file to the Location field. TargetProcess Connector will appear in the Available Software list:
- Put a check for TargetProcess Connector, then go Next.
- Accept the license terms and click Finish.
- In Eclipse, go to Window ‐> Open Perspective ‐> Other. Select Team Synchronizing from the list and click OK.
- Go to . Open the Mylyn Task List and Task Repositories.
Then you should create a special Task Repository for TargetProcess.
- In the Task Repositories, click Add Task Repository and select the connector you’ve just installed.
- You should specify several Connection settings: TargetProcess URL, Repository Name (optional field), Authentication type, TP user login and password.
- Click Check connection to make sure the connection between Mylyn and TargetProcess is available. Then click Finish.
- Select New Query in the repository context menu.
- Fill in the Query Title field, and the synchronization will start as you click Finish.
The ToDo list imported from TargetProcess will appear in the Eclipse Task List.
You can enable or disable the Synchronize Automatically option for your task list query: